Pet Crates And Pet Crate Sizes
|Crate Size (IATA)||Crate Weight||Length||Width||Height||Pet Dimension Size||Price|
|300 series (Intermediate)||13.8 Lbs||26.0 inches||17.0 inches||14.0 inches||
|25.5 Lbs||36.0 inche||26.0 inches||28.0 inches||
|26.6 Lbs||40.0 inches||28.0 inches||30.0 inches||
|43 Lbs||48.0 inches||32.0 inches||35.0 inches||
300/400/500 and 700 SERIES, NEW Professional Heavy Duty Airline recommended travel crates: We only use "NEW" travel kennels (crate) not used. This assures us that the puppy is in healthy, safe, new clean bacteria free travel environment without old unpleasant, unsafe and distracting odors from previous dogs in used crates. A 300/400 "Professional Heavy Duty" (large) crate size for puppies is very comfortable for the puppy for a pleasant flight.
All animal kennels must meet government regulations for acceptable kennel size and type. All kennels must be capable of loading upright in the aircraft bin as required by the Animal Welfare Act and the International Air Transport Association Live Animal Regulations.
- Be constructed out of rigid plastic, wood, metal, or material of comparable strength with solid roofs. No cardboard kennels.
- Have removable wheels, if kennel comes with wheels.
- Have functional handles on the kennel's exterior to prevent tilting and any direct contact with the animals.
- Close securely, but not lock, allowing personnel to open it in case of emergency.
- Have labels with the words "Live Animal" in letters at least 1-inch tall on the crate's top and on at least one side.
- Have upright arrow labels indicating kennel's correct position—Delta Air Logistics can provide these labels.
- Contain some type of bedding, either shredded paper or towels, to absorb any "accidents."
- Contain two dishes—one for food and one for water—attached to the inside of the kennel door. They must be easily accessible to agents without opening the kennel door.
- Display feeding instructions and food, if applicable. These instructions should be affixed to the top of the kennel, along with shipper and consignee information.