Training the German shepherd puppy
Puppy Development and Puppy Imprinting Training - Puppy Imprinting and Socialization Program with Basic Obedience Skills and Manners Program - This is a 3 week course. Ages 8 weeks and older. Upon successful completion of this program, your puppy will have a great understanding of 6 voice commands (heel, sit, down, stay, come and place) and hand signals, and perform them while under real world distractions and in home and family environment. Commands learned include: sit/stay 1 to 4 minute long/down/stay 1 to 4 minute, come to a front sit, heeling and go to your place (2/4 minute long "Puppy" boundary command – PLACE).. This package also includes professional Crate Training and Potty Training of your puppy!
We also teach social manners such as sitting politely for petting, no jumping, waiting at doorways to enter/exit house and before getting in and out of a vehicle, moving out of the way, and leave it.
- Our Gunbil German Shepherd Puppy in our home training package offers busy pet owners the solution of having a professional train their dog for them. This results oriented, fully customizable in our home training package is designed with you and our Gunbil German Shepherd Dog professional/s to ensure your obedience and behavior modification requirements are achieved during your dog's one to three week stay with us in our homes.
The program includes everything your pet needs:
- Quality Care in OUR HOME with our Family Environment (Not Kenneled).
- Creating a stimulating environment, the enrichment of your dogs daily life procedures within the family.
- Multiple focused training sessions each day within a family environment
- Walks and car rides are a vital part of your puppies socializing opportunities, including out and about near various people, hear and see traffic, learn to ignore bikes, walk over different surfaces and going to dog parks (approved by us).
- Plenty of exercise and playtime with family and children, visiting places daily, including teaching your new puppy/dog proper and professional socialization skills, building confidence in your dog and strengthening his focusing ability for a secure and safe in nature character.
- Personalized and professional care with our family to enrich the dog’s life and alleviate the boredom as well as stop the development of “bad” behaviors.
- YOUR PUPPY WILL EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS WITH IMPRESSIVE RESULTS!
By always praising before you give the treat, you are also building up your praise in the dog's mind.